Ayat-ul-Kursi, an easy to use application, is being provided to you to get the blessings of Allah Almighty by reciting on your devices and learning by heart. This is a beautifully designed application with full verse by verse audio recitation of the Ayat-ul-Kursi.
• Full audio recitation of the Ayat-ul-Kursi with pause and stop options
• English translation as well as transliteration
• Customize the color scheme for text
• Three text size options, normal, large ,extra large
• Share option with friends and relatives through facebook, twitter and email
You will see a list of six items appearing after splash screen.
Tapping on the Dua button, takes you to the page, where you can view and listen to the audio recitation of the whole Ayat.
On the Ayatul Kursi page, from top right corner, tap on the Settings icon to select reciter, text size, font color, background color, Translation and Transliteration.
• Tap on the Reciter option to select your desired reciter.
• Tap on the Show Translation and Show Transliteration radio option to enable or disable. On Ayatul Kursi page, tap on Play icon to play the audio recitation of the Ayat. Tap on Pause icon to pause the audio recitation of the Ayat.
• On Ayatul Kursi page, tap on Transliteration icon to enable/disable the transliteration view.
• After all the changes, tap on the Save button to save the settings. Tap on the Reset button to reset the settings to default.
Benefits and Blessings
Tapping on the Benefits and Blessings button, takes you to the page, which provides you the introduction and benefits of recitin Ayat-ul-Kursi.
• Tapping on the App Instructions button, opens page where you can view the important instructions on how to use this application.
• Tapping on the More Apps, shows you the other applications developed by us.
Tapping on the Share tab, opens a window where you can select the medium of sharing this Surah with your friends or relatives.
• The About Us button provides application version and company information.
This application is being provided to you to share and increase your Quran knowledge. We have developed this application through our best efforts collecting the best accurate data through the most authentic sources. However, human errors are possible. If you found any discrepancies or authenticity of the Ayat, please report to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can bring to you more of quality Islamic applications. Thanks in advance.